1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Watch Live Planning Commission Meetings
  10. Submit an Online Police Report
  11. Tracy Municipal Code
  12. Master Fee Schedule

City Departments

Abandoned Shopping Carts

What to do if I come across an abandoned shopping cart?

If you’ve identified an empty, abandoned shopping cart located on public property, you may file a report with the Public Works Department for retrieval. Reports can be submitted via Government Outreach, by email at PublicWorks@cityoftracy.org or by calling the Public Works Department at (209)831-6300.

If the abandoned shopping cart is located on private property or contains items that resemble personal belongings, you may file a report with Code Enforcement to investigate the abandoned shopping cart. Abandoned shopping carts that contain items of value, may require posting, to allow said items to be claimed prior to disposal.

Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel