1. Join E-Subscriptions
  2. Submit a Service Request
  3. Pay Your City Utility Bill
  4. Sign Up for a Class
  5. eTrakit/Online Permitting
  6. Employment Opportunities
  7. Buy Grand Theatre Tickets
  8. Watch Live Council Meetings
  9. Watch Live Planning Commission Meetings
  10. Submit an Online Police Report
  11. Tracy Municipal Code
  12. Master Fee Schedule

City Departments

Overgrown Weeds

Who should I contact regarding weeds that create a fire hazard?

Complaints received by the Code Enforcement Division regarding weeds are referred to the Tracy Fire Department for investigation. For faster resolution, it is suggested that you submit these complaints to the Tracy Fire Department directly by calling (209) 831-6700 or by email at FireDept@cityoftracy.org. If the weeds are not a fire hazard and they are more of a maintenance problem, the complaint may be submitted to the Code Enforcement Unit for review. Complaints may be submitted online through the Government Outreach System or by email at Main-Code.Enforcement@ci.tracy.ca.us.

Who do I contact to have overgrown vegetation cleared from the sidewalk or street?

Overgrown vegetation or landscaping shall not obstruct the public right of way. Complaints may be submitted online through the Government Outreach System, by email at main-Code.Enforcement@cityoftracy.org or by calling the Code Enforcement Hotline at (209) 831-6410.

Sitemap   |   Privacy Policy   |   Site Policy   |   Employee Login   |  
Bookmark and Share               
Website Design and Development by Jel